We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to be responsible for developing and managing our 360 marketing strategy. He /She will focus on creating, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels. The candidate should be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns.
Objectives of this Role:
· Obtain a thorough understanding of our products, internal standards, and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness
· Absorb the existing brand guidelines, identity, TOV, and be the brand guardian through the execution of all internal & external communications.
· Obtain a thorough understanding of our products, internal standards, and differentiators to develop strategies aimed at increasing effective communications and brand awareness.
· Analyze existing marketing collateral with a critical eye to Identify and improve current processes when needed.
· Expertise in marketing strategy, social media planning, content repurposing, written content, analytics, and reporting.
· Developing and implementing marketing plans.
· Undertaking competitor research and analysis.
· Conducting market research to establish customer trends and habits.
· Establishing goals and objectives to reach our customers through appropriate marketing channels (digital and traditional).
· Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers through prospecting and networking.
· Promoting brand awareness through marketing efforts.
· Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
· Daily social media management, blog management, newsletter outreach, and managing external partiers to ensure that marketing activities are executed as planned, on time, and on budget.
· Supporting the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including google ads, SEO, advertising strategies, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
· Assisting with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
· Liaising with relevant social influencers to execute innovative collaborations from concept to execution.
· Assist with all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing or managing written content for marketing projects.
Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
· 5 or more years of marketing experience in a corporate, or agency environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge & experience in Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM and CMS software are a plus.
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
· Experience using analytics software such as Google Analytics or Facebook Analytics.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented.
· Full time
· Marketing & Communications